- Our standard delivery is free for mainland UK for orders over £49, excluding parts of Scotland (Highlands and Isles) and is carried out via a partner courier company with estimated 3 to 6 working days from the date any order is placed. For orders of £49 and less, delivery cost is charged at flat rate of £3.95. Once goods are dispatched, the Customer will be notified with delivery details and an order tracking number if applicable.
- Delivery is usually ‘signed for’ and goods may not be left with a neighbour or in a ‘safe place’ (eg. porch, outhouse etc). The Customer is able to contact the courier for specific delivery details/arrangements.
- Should delays in delivery schedules occur for any reason, the Customer will be contacted and advised accordingly. Our estimated delivery times are to serve as guidelines only and are not strictly binding for Fancy Rugs Ltd.
- Should the Customer fail to attend all delivery attempts made, additional charges incurred for the courier’s services outside of our ‘Free Delivery’ policy are to be covered exclusively by the Customer.
- Additional delivery fees are applicable for parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and British Islands, please find details below:
Standard Delivery UK Mainland / England, Wales, parts of Scotland - Free for orders over £49 (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands)
Standard Delivery Scotland / Highlands and Islands - £28.50 (postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE
Standard Delivery Northern Ireland, Isle of Mann, Isle of Scilly - £39.95 (postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25)
- Upon delivery, goods should be examined by the Customer or their representative to ensure they are the correct ones as ordered and in satisfactory condition.
- When put into use, goods become subject to manufacturer’s product guarantee and general guidelines for maintenance/use/treatment