What information we collect and why
In order to offer you the best customer experience on our website we securely collect certain amount of data and personal information such as:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, eg. name, address, email address, etc. We only collect information, which we require for completion of orders and to provide our goods and services. We do not store any card details.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences (including items added to your basket) and how you use this website. This saves re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site.
- Your IP address, which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and your location for our site analytics and applicable delivery options.
We may use this information to:
- Provide you with our goods and services. In the process of doing so, some of this information may be securely transferred to our partner service providers and employees in order to organise and fulfil orders including delivery of goods.
- To administer prizes, vouchers or coupons for any competitions or promotions you may choose to enter.
- To enable a better customer experience by analysing shopping preferences as well as part of our marketing analysis. This may include use and exchange of certain information with our marketing partners, which can help us select and tailor products, services or special discounts and send emails to inform customers about any of those we think will be relevant and interesting to hear about.
- We may also access publicly available information relating to our customers on the internet (for example on social media websites) to assist in fraud prevention, for identity verification and for marketing purposes.